Information Disclosure and Consent
Telecom.live™ works directly with multiple telecommunications service providers and partners in an effort to ensure that you receive the best possible rate on telecommunications while protecting your privacy.
By entering your data into our website, you are providing your prior express written consent to the following:
- that personally identifiable information you provide (such as name, phone, title and email) is NEVER shared with any provider unless you place an order;
- that our partners may use information you provide (such as address and service details) to calculate an accurate price for your telecommunications;
- that Telecom.live™ and/or our partners may contact you one or more times to process an order(s);
- that these contacts may be made by phone including, but not limited to one or more phone calls;
- that any such calls may be made only to the specific telephone number(s) you have provided to us in connection with your request;
You further acknowledge and agree that the contacts described above may be made by our partners (or by third parties on their behalf), and that Telecom.live™ is not responsible for, and shall bear no liability whatsoever for, any such contacts other than those made directly by Telecom.live™.
Restrictions on your use of Telecom.live™
You may not and may not allow others to:
- Use Telecom.live™ to violate the CAN-SPAM Act or the laws of any applicable jurisdiction;
- Use Telecom.live™ to abuse, defame, harass, threaten, or post illegal content, or cause any such content to be posted;
- Use Telecom.live™ to transmit a virus, Trojan horse, worm, hack, or any harmful content; or
- Use Telecom.live™ to post content that infringes upon the copyright, trademark, trade secret, publicity rights, or other intellectual property interests of any other person or property, or cause any such content to be posted.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise derive the source code from Telecom.live™;
- Alter, modify, adapt, reconfigure, or prepare derivative works of Telecom.live™;
- Copy, extract, scrape, summarize, distribute, or otherwise use Telecom.live™ in any manner which competes with or substitutes for Telecom.live™ to its customers; or
- Use a VPN, IP address changing software, or any other method to circumvent Telecom.live™’s data protection tools.
- Use fictitious business information that cannot be validated
Telecom.live™ may restrict or ban Users including the IP addresses of Users or by other methods from using Telecom.live™ for violating these restrictions, at Telecom.live™’s sole discretion.