With 200+ available providers, find commercial phone service and business internet providers in Saint Paul, Minnesota
100% Online Ordering
If you make business decisions on phone, internet, and combined telecom services for a property located in Saint Paul, you can save money and time by placing your next telecom order online:
- Get business internet, commercial phone and telecom service providers that serve your property’s local area to compete for your business
- Compare several offers at once and view customized prices from telecom providers right at your finger tips, likely saving you money
- No more scheduling meetings (and repeat meetings!) with business telecom sales representatives. Place your next order online!
Compare Business Internet Providers
We partner with over 200+ telecom providers to find service for your local area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule several meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Shop online and compare multiple offers right at your finger tips!
We want to make it easy for you to get accurate, customized solutions for your business internet and phone service online. We also want to help you find service providers for your commercial property located in Saint Paul, MN. All you have to do is Get Started, and within a few minutes the telecommunications companies which service your specific business address will start competing to win your business.
Coverage of Internet Providers Serving Saint Paul
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to Saint Paul. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for Saint Paul such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to Saint Paul
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites could be outdated or inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address, especially if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, is the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for Saint Paul, MN.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for Saint Paul for more related data pertaining to your city.
Please note that even the FCC website, which is only periodically updated, doesn’t have all of the options for business internet and phone service for your specific property in Saint Paul.
Order Online Instead
We built our platform to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing and contract agreements by linking our systems into 200+ telecom providers. With 100% online ordering, it’s never been this easy!
Commercial Phone Service & Business Internet Providers in Saint Paul, MN
Your Questions, Our Answers
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We created our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’ve had trouble locating a commercial phone service or business internet service provider in your area, we can help
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” in the building – allowing for some of the fastest business internet installations
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet, voice and other business telecom needs can all be handled online as well. Our interactive bot will help you describe your internet and phone setup online
- Most carriers offer bundled services. Find great deals and savings when bundling commercial phone service and business internet together from the same provider
- If your new business address in Saint Paul is still under construction, you may experience some delays in getting back pricing. Site surveyors could have difficulty locating your new address, preventing them from accurately quoting your new service location
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer common telecom questions.
Spotlight on Saint Paul, Minnesota
Saint Paul (abbreviated St. Paul) is the capital and second-most populous city of the U.S. state of Minnesota. As of 2017, the city’s estimated population was 309,180. Saint Paul is the county seat of Ramsey County, the smallest and most densely populated county in Minnesota. The city lies mostly on the east bank of the Mississippi River in the area surrounding its point of confluence with the Minnesota River, and adjoins Minneapolis, the state’s largest city. Known as the “Twin Cities”, the two form the core of Minneapolis–Saint Paul, the 16th-largest metropolitan area in the United States, with about 3.6 million residents.
Founded near historic Native American settlements as a trading and transportation center, the city rose to prominence when it was named the capital of the Minnesota Territory in 1849. The Dakota name for Saint Paul is “Imnizaska”. Though Minneapolis (Bdeota) is better-known nationally, Saint Paul contains the state government and other important institutions. Regionally, the city is known for the Xcel Energy Center, home of the Minnesota Wild, and for the Science Museum of Minnesota. As a business hub of the Upper Midwest, it is the headquarters of companies such as Ecolab. Saint Paul, along with its twin city, Minneapolis, is known for its high literacy rate.