Telecom.live™ is an easy online platform for ordering business internet and phone service in real-time. Get instant quotes from telecom providers in Rapid City:
- Instantly compare multiple providers online
- Get real-time quotes without sales meetings
- Order from any provider in just a few clicks
Compare Internet Providers In Rapid City, SD
Telecom.live™ has a portfolio of 200+ telecom providers to help your business locate ISP’s (internet service providers) in your area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule repeat meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Now you can shop online and compare multiple quotes from providers instantly.
We want to make it easy for you to get direct access to business internet and phone service providers online. We also want to help you identify service providers that are available for your specific building located in Rapid City, SD. All you have to do is Get Started, and telecommunications companies in your area which have network access to service your business address or building, will instantly start competing to win your business. It’s never been easier to order service online.
Internet Coverage In Rapid City
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to Rapid City. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for Rapid City such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to Rapid City
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites are outdated, generalized or just plain inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address can only come directly from a provider. Most of these websites just pull publicly available data directly from the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for Rapid City, SD.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for Rapid City for more related data pertaining to your city.
While these links are great and informative, if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, you really need to explore providers that have a network close to your location. The only way to do that, is to access the providers directly that service your specific property in Rapid City.
Find Providers Now
We built our platform to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing with online ordering, so you can spend time focusing on running your business.
Business Internet & Phone Service Availability In Rapid City, SD
Have More Questions?
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We built our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural business properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’re having trouble locating a commercial phone or internet service provider in your area, we can help!
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” with fiber optics inside the building – allowing for some of the fastest speeds and installation timeframes available
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet or voice connectivity can all be handled online through our system
- Most carriers offer bundled services. You can find the best deals by bundling your voice and data into a savings package when purchasing these services together from the same provider
- If your new business address in Rapid City is still under construction, you may experience delays in getting back quotes from providers. A surveyor from a provider might have difficulty locating your new address. Although it can sometimes be a concern, we seem to resolve most of these issues by working directly with the provider
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer commonly asked telecom questions.
Services in Rapid City, South Dakota
Rapid City Highlights
Rapid City (Lakota: Mni Lúzahaŋ Otȟúŋwahe; “Swift Water City”) is the second most populous city in South Dakota and the county seat of Pennington County. Named after Rapid Creek, where the settlement developed, it is in the western part of the state, located on the eastern slope of the Black Hills mountain range. The population was 67,956 as of the 2010 Census.
Known as the “Gateway to the Black Hills” due to its location and the “City of Presidents” because of the life-size bronze president statues located downtown, Rapid City is split by a low mountain ridge that divides the western and eastern parts of the city. Ellsworth Air Force Base is located on the outskirts of the city. Camp Rapid, a part of the South Dakota Army National Guard, is located in the western part of the city.
Rapid City is home to such popular attractions as Art Alley, Dinosaur Park, the City of Presidents walking tour, Chapel in the Hills, Storybook Island, Main Street Square, and more. The historic “Old West” town of Deadwood is nearby. In the neighboring Black Hills are the tourist attractions of Mount Rushmore, the Crazy Horse Memorial, Custer State Park, Wind Cave National Park, Jewel Cave National Monument, the museum at the Black Hills Institute of Geological Research, and to the east of the city is Badlands National Park.