Telecom.live™ is the world’s only platform to order business internet & phone service from any provider in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
100% Online Ordering
If you make business decisions on phone, internet, and associated telecom services for a property located in Pittsburgh, you can save money and time by ordering online:
- Compare multiple offers at once from business internet and phone service providers in your area
- Order from any internet provider online, no more scheduling meetings with multiple vendors
- Get fast results and complete your order 100% online from start to finish, saving weeks of time
Compare Internet Providers In Pittsburgh, PA
We partner with over 200+ telecom providers to find service for your local area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule several meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Shop online and compare multiple offers right at your finger tips!
We want to make it easy for you to get accurate, customized solutions for your business internet and phone service online. We also want to help you find service providers for your commercial property located in Pittsburgh, PA. All you have to do is Get Started, and within a few minutes the telecommunications companies which service your specific business address will start competing to earn your business.
Internet Coverage In Pittsburgh
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for Pittsburgh such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to Pittsburgh
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites could be outdated or inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address, especially if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, is the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for Pittsburgh, PA.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for Pittsburgh for more related data pertaining to your city.
Please note that even the FCC website, which is only periodically updated, doesn’t have all of the options for business internet and phone service for your specific property in Pittsburgh.
Order Online Instead
We built our platform to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing and contract agreements by linking our systems into 200+ telecom providers. With 100% online ordering, it’s never been this easy!
Business Internet & Phone Service Availability In Pittsburgh, PA
Your Questions, Our Answers
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We created our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’ve had trouble locating a commercial phone service or business internet service provider in your area, we can help
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” in the building – allowing for some of the fastest business internet installations
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet, voice and other business telecom needs can all be handled online as well. Our interactive bot will help you describe your internet and phone setup online
- Most carriers offer bundled services. Find great deals and savings when bundling commercial phone service and business internet together from the same provider
- If your new business address in Pittsburgh is still under construction, you may experience some delays in getting back pricing. Site surveyors could have difficulty locating your new address, preventing them from accurately quoting your new service location
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer common telecom questions.
Spotlight on Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh (/ˈpɪtsbɜːrɡ/ PITS-burg) is a city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the United States, and is the county seat of Allegheny County. A population of about 301,048 residents live within the city limits, making it the 66th-largest city in the U.S. The metropolitan population of 2,324,743 is the largest in both the Ohio Valley and Appalachia, the second-largest in Pennsylvania (behind Philadelphia), and the 27th-largest in the U.S.
Pittsburgh is located in the south west of the state, at the confluence of the Allegheny, Monongahela, and Ohio rivers. Pittsburgh is known both as “the Steel City” for its more than 300 steel-related businesses and as the “City of Bridges” for its 446 bridges. The city features 30 skyscrapers, two inclined railways, a pre-revolutionary fortification and the Point State Park at the confluence of the rivers. The city developed as a vital link of the Atlantic coast and Midwest, as the mineral-rich Allegheny Mountains made the area coveted by the French and British empires, Virginians, Whiskey Rebels, and Civil War raiders.