Telecom.live™ is an easy online platform for ordering business internet and phone service in real-time. Get instant quotes from telecom providers in Oakland:
- Instantly compare multiple providers online
- Get real-time quotes without sales meetings
- Order from any provider in just a few clicks
Compare Internet Providers In Oakland, CA
Telecom.live™ has a portfolio of 200+ telecom providers to help your business locate ISP’s (internet service providers) in your area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule repeat meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Now you can shop online and compare multiple quotes from providers instantly.
We want to make it easy for you to get direct access to business internet and phone service providers online. We also want to help you find service providers that are available for your specific building located in Oakland, CA. All you have to do is Get Started, and telecommunications companies in your area which have network access to service your business address or building, will instantly start competing to win your business. It’s never been easier to order service online.
Internet Coverage In Oakland
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to Oakland. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for Oakland such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to Oakland
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites are outdated, generalized or just plain inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address can only come directly from a provider. Most of these websites just pull publicly available data directly from the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for Oakland, CA.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for Oakland for more related data pertaining to your city.
While these links are great and informative, if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, you really need to explore providers that have a network close to your location. The only way to do that, is to access the providers directly that service your specific property in Oakland.
Find Providers Now
We built our platform to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing with online ordering, so you can spend time focusing on running your business.
Business Internet & Phone Service Availability In Oakland, CA
Have More Questions?
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We created our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural business properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’re having trouble locating a commercial phone or internet service provider in your area, we can help!
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” with fiber optics inside the building – allowing for some of the fastest speeds and installation timeframes available
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet or voice connectivity can all be handled online through our system
- Most carriers offer bundled services. You can find the best deals by bundling your voice and data into a savings package when purchasing these services together from the same provider
- If your new business address in Oakland is still under construction, you may experience delays in getting back quotes from providers. A surveyor from a provider could have difficulty locating your new address. Although it can sometimes be a concern, we seem to resolve most of these issues by working directly with the provider
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer commonly asked telecom questions.
Services in Oakland, California
Oakland is the largest city and the county seat of Alameda County, California, United States. A major West Coast port city, Oakland is the largest city in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, the third largest city overall in the San Francisco Bay Area, the eighth most populated city in California, and the 45th largest city in the United States. With a population of 428,827 as of 2018, it serves as a trade center for the San Francisco Bay Area; its Port of Oakland is the busiest port in the San Francisco Bay, the entirety of Northern California, and the fifth busiest in the United States of America. An act to incorporate the city was passed on May 4, 1852, and incorporation was later approved on March 25, 1854, which officially made Oakland a city. Oakland is a charter city.
Oakland’s territory covers what was once a mosaic of California coastal terrace prairie, oak woodland, and north coastal scrub. Its land served as a rich resource when its hillside oak and redwood timber were logged to build San Francisco. Oakland’s fertile flatland soils helped it become a prolific agricultural region. In the late 1860s, Oakland was selected as the western terminal of the Transcontinental Railroad. Following the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, many San Francisco citizens moved to Oakland, enlarging the city’s population, increasing its housing stock, and improving its infrastructure. It continued to grow in the 20th century with its busy port, shipyards, and a thriving automobile manufacturing industry.