Get Instant Quotes
Shop all your favorite telecom providers in one place. Get instant quotes for dedicated fiber, broadband internet, voip phone systems and more. Finding business internet for your Louisville office has never been easier:
- Check rates from multiple providers at once
- Get instant quotes without sales meetings
- Locate providers for your specific building
- Order from any provider in just a few clicks
Compare Business Internet In Louisville, KY
Telecom.live™ connects you with hundreds of telecom providers to help your business locate ISP’s (internet service providers) in your area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule multiple meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Now you can shop online and compare multiple quotes from providers instantly.
We want to make it easy for you to get direct access to business internet and phone service providers online. We also want to help you find service providers that are available for your specific building located in Louisville, KY. All you have to do is shop online, and telecommunications companies in your area which have network access to service your business address or building, will instantly start competing to win your business. It’s never been easier to order service online.
Find Business Internet In Louisville
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to Louisville. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for Louisville such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to Louisville
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites are outdated, generalized or just plain inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address can only come directly from a provider. Most of these websites just pull publicly available data directly from the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for Louisville, KY.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for Louisville for more related data pertaining to your city.
While these links are great and informative, if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, you really need to explore providers that have a network close to your location. The only way to do that, is to access the providers directly that service your specific property in Louisville.
Find Providers Now
We built Telecom.live™ to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing with online ordering, so you can spend time focusing on running your business.
Business Internet & Phone Service Availability In Louisville, KY
Have More Questions?
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We developed our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural business properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’re having trouble locating a commercial phone or internet service provider in your area, we can help!
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” with fiber optics inside the building – allowing for some of the fastest speeds and installation timeframes available
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet or voice connectivity can all be handled online through our system
- Most carriers offer bundled services. You can find the best deals by bundling your voice and data into a savings package when purchasing these services together from the same provider
- If your new business address in Louisville is still under construction, you may experience delays in getting back quotes from providers. A surveyor from a provider may have difficulty locating your new address. Although it can sometimes be a concern, we seem to resolve most of these issues by working directly with the provider
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer commonly asked telecom questions.
Services in Louisville, Kentucky
Louisville ( LOO-ee-vil, LOO-ə-vəl, LUU-vəl) is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the 29th most-populous city in the United States. Louisville is the historical seat and, since 2003, the nominal seat of Jefferson County, on the Indiana border.
Named after King Louis XVI of France, Louisville was founded in 1778 by George Rogers Clark, making it one of the oldest cities west of the Appalachians. With nearby Falls of the Ohio as the only major obstruction to river traffic between the upper Ohio River and the Gulf of Mexico, the settlement first grew as a portage site. It was the founding city of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad, which grew into a 6,000-mile (9,700 km) system across 13 states.
Today, the city is known as the home of boxer Muhammad Ali, the Kentucky Derby, Kentucky Fried Chicken, the University of Louisville and its Cardinals, Louisville Slugger baseball bats, and three of Kentucky’s six Fortune 500 companies: Humana, Kindred Healthcare, and Yum! Brands. Muhammad Ali International Airport, Louisville’s main commercial airport, hosts UPS’s worldwide hub.
Since 2003, Louisville’s borders have been the same as those of Jefferson County, after a city-county merger. The official name of this consolidated city-county government is the Louisville/Jefferson County Metro Government, abbreviated to Louisville Metro. Despite the merger and renaming, the term “Jefferson County” continues to be used in some contexts in reference to Louisville Metro, particularly including the incorporated cities outside the “balance” which make up Louisville proper. The city’s total consolidated population as of the 2020 census was 782,969. However, the balance total of 633,045 excludes other incorporated places and semiautonomous towns within the county and is the population listed in most sources and national rankings.
The Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) includes Louisville-Jefferson County and 12 surrounding counties, seven in Kentucky and five in Southern Indiana. As of 2019, the MSA had a population of 1,265,108, ranking 46th nationally.