Telecom.live™ is an easy online platform for ordering business internet and phone service in real-time. Get instant quotes from telecom providers in Huntington:
- Instantly compare multiple providers online
- Get real-time quotes without sales meetings
- Order from any provider in just a few clicks
Compare Internet Providers In Huntington, WV
Telecom.live™ has a portfolio of 200+ telecom providers to help your business locate ISP’s (internet service providers) in your area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule repeat meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Now you can shop online and compare multiple quotes from providers instantly.
We want to make it easy for you to get direct access to business internet and phone service providers online. We also want to help you identify service providers that are available for your specific building located in Huntington, WV. All you have to do is Get Started, and telecommunications companies in your area which have network access to service your business address or building, will instantly begin competing to win your business. It’s never been easier to order service online.
Internet Coverage In Huntington
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to Huntington. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for Huntington such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to Huntington
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites are outdated, generalized or just plain inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address can only come directly from a provider. Most of these websites just pull publicly available data directly from the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for Huntington, WV.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for Huntington for more related data pertaining to your city.
While these links are great and informative, if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, you really need to explore providers that have a network close to your location. The only way to do that, is to access the providers directly that service your specific property in Huntington.
Find Providers Now
We built our platform to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing with online ordering, so you can spend time focusing on running your business.
Business Internet & Phone Service Availability In Huntington, WV
Have More Questions?
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We built our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural business properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’re having trouble locating a commercial phone or internet service provider in your area, we can help!
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” with fiber optics inside the building – allowing for some of the fastest speeds and installation timeframes available
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet or voice connectivity can all be handled online through our system
- Most carriers offer bundled services. You can find the best deals by bundling your voice and data into a savings package when purchasing these services together from the same provider
- If your new business address in Huntington is still under construction, you may experience delays in getting back quotes from providers. A surveyor from a provider may have difficulty locating your new address. Although it can sometimes be a concern, we seem to resolve most of these issues by working directly with the provider
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer commonly asked telecom questions.
Services in Huntington, West Virginia
Huntington is a city in Cabell and Wayne Counties in the U.S. state of West Virginia. It is the county seat of Cabell County, and largest city in the Huntington-Ashland, WV-KY-OH Metropolitan Statistical Area, sometimes referred to as the Tri-State Area. A historic and bustling city of commerce and heavy industry, Huntington has benefited from its location on the Ohio River at the mouth of the Guyandotte River. It is home to the Port of Huntington Tri-State, the second-busiest inland port in the United States.
Surrounded by extensive natural resources, the industrial sector is based in coal, oil, chemicals and steel, all of which support Huntington’s diversified economy. The city is a vital rail-to-river transfer point for the marine transportation industry. Also, it is considered a scenic locale in the western foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. This location was selected by Collis Potter Huntington as ideal for the western terminus of the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway, the predecessor of what would become CSX Transportation which still operates CSX Transportation-Huntington Division in the city to date.
The railroad founded Huntington as one of the nation’s first planned communities to facilitate the railroad and other transportation-related industries at the railway’s western terminus. The site, previously a collection of agricultural homesteads, developed fast after the railroad’s completion in 1871 and is eponymously named for the railroad company’s founder Collis Potter Huntington. The first identifiable permanent settlement, Holderby’s Landing, was founded in 1775 in the Colony of Virginia. With the exception of the neighborhoods of Westmoreland and Spring Valley, most of the city is in Cabell County.
As of the 2010 census, the metropolitan area is the largest in West Virginia. It spans seven counties across three states, with a population of 365,419. Huntington is the second-largest city in West Virginia, with a population of 49,138 at the 2010 census.
The city is the home of Marshall University as well as the Huntington Museum of Art; the Big Sandy Superstore Arena; the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Huntington District); the Collis P. Huntington Historical Society and Railroad Museum; Camden Park, one of the world’s oldest amusement parks; the headquarters of the CSX Transportation-Huntington Division, the largest division in the CSX network; the Special Metals Plant; and the Port of Huntington Tri-State, the largest river port in the United States.
The largest employers are Marshall University, Cabell Huntington Hospital, St. Mary’s Medical Center, CSX Transportation, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Amazon, DirecTV, and the City of Huntington.