Telecom.live™ is the world’s only platform to order business internet & phone service from any provider in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
100% Online Ordering
If you make business decisions on phone, internet, and associated telecom services for a property located in Fort Lauderdale, you can save money and time by ordering online:
- Compare multiple offers at once from business internet and phone service providers in your area
- Order from any internet provider online, no more scheduling meetings with multiple vendors
- Get fast results and complete your order 100% online from start to finish, saving weeks of time
Compare Internet Providers In Fort Lauderdale, FL
We partner with over 200+ telecom providers to find service for your local area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule multiple meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Shop online and compare multiple offers right at your finger tips!
We want to make it easy for you to get accurate, customized solutions for your business internet and phone service online. We also want to help you find service providers for your commercial property located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. All you have to do is Get Started, and within a few minutes the telecommunications companies which service your specific business address will start competing to win your business.
Internet Coverage In Fort Lauderdale
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to Fort Lauderdale. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for Fort Lauderdale such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to Fort Lauderdale
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites could be outdated or inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address, especially if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, is the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for Fort Lauderdale, FL.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for Fort Lauderdale for more related data pertaining to your city.
Please note that even the FCC website, which is only periodically updated, doesn’t have all of the options for business internet and phone service for your specific property in Fort Lauderdale.
Order Online Instead
We built our platform to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing and contract agreements by linking our systems into 200+ telecom providers. With 100% online ordering, it’s never been this easy!
Business Internet & Phone Service Availability In Fort Lauderdale, FL
Your Questions, Our Answers
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We built our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’ve had trouble locating a commercial phone service or business internet service provider in your area, we can help
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” in the building – allowing for some of the fastest business internet installations
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet, voice and other business telecom needs can all be handled online as well. Our interactive bot will help you describe your internet and phone setup online
- Most carriers offer bundled services. Find great deals and savings when bundling commercial phone service and business internet together from the same provider
- If your new business address in Fort Lauderdale is still under construction, you may experience some delays in getting back pricing. Site surveyors could have difficulty locating your new address, preventing them from accurately quoting your new service location
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer common telecom questions.
Spotlight on Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fort Lauderdale (/ˈlɔːdərdeɪl/) is a city in the U.S. state of Florida, 28 miles (45 km) north of Miami. It is the county seat of Broward County. As of the 2017[update] census, the city has an estimated population of 180,072. Fort Lauderdale is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,158,824 people in 2017.
The city is a popular tourist destination, with an average year-round temperature of 75.5 °F (24.2 °C) and 3,000 hours of sunshine per year. Greater Fort Lauderdale, encompassing all of Broward County, hosted 12 million visitors in 2012, including 2.8 million international visitors. In 2012, the county collected $43.9 million from the 5% hotel tax it charges, after hotels in the area recorded an occupancy rate for the year of 72.7 percent and an average daily rate of $114.48. The district has 561 hotels and motels comprising nearly 35,000 rooms. Forty-six cruise ships sailed from Port Everglades in 2012. Greater Fort Lauderdale has over 4,000 restaurants, 63 golf courses, 12 shopping malls, 16 museums, 132 nightclubs, 278 parkland campsites, and 100 marinas housing 45,000 resident yachts.