Telecom.live™ is an easy online platform for ordering business internet and phone service in real-time. Get instant quotes from telecom providers in El Paso:
- Instantly compare multiple providers online
- Get real-time quotes without sales meetings
- Order from any provider in just a few clicks
Compare Internet Providers In El Paso, TX
Telecom.live™ has a portfolio of 200+ telecom providers to help your business locate ISP’s (internet service providers) in your area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule repeat meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Now you can shop online and compare multiple quotes from providers instantly.
We want to make it easy for you to get direct access to business internet and phone service providers online. We also want to help you find service providers that are available for your specific building located in El Paso, TX. All you have to do is Get Started, and telecommunications companies in your area which have network access to service your business address or building, will instantly begin competing to win your business. It’s never been easier to order service online.
Internet Coverage In El Paso
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to El Paso. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for El Paso such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to El Paso
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites are outdated, generalized or just plain inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address can only come directly from a provider. Most of these websites just pull publicly available data directly from the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for El Paso, TX.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for El Paso for more related data pertaining to your city.
While these links are great and informative, if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, you really need to explore providers that have a network close to your location. The only way to do that, is to access the providers directly that service your specific property in El Paso.
Find Providers Now
We built our platform to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing with online ordering, so you can spend time focusing on running your business.
Business Internet & Phone Service Availability In El Paso, TX
Have More Questions?
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We developed our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural business properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’re having trouble locating a commercial phone or internet service provider in your area, we can help!
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” with fiber optics inside the building – allowing for some of the fastest speeds and installation timeframes available
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet or voice connectivity can all be handled online through our system
- Most carriers offer bundled services. You can find the best deals by bundling your voice and data into a savings package when purchasing these services together from the same provider
- If your new business address in El Paso is still under construction, you may experience delays in getting back quotes from providers. A surveyor from a provider might have difficulty locating your new address. Although it can sometimes be a concern, we seem to resolve most of these issues by working directly with the provider
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer commonly asked telecom questions.
Services in El Paso, Texas
El Paso Highlights
El Paso (/ɛl ˈpæsoʊ/; from Spanish, “the pass”) is a city and the county seat of El Paso County, Texas, United States, in the far western part of the state. The 2018 population estimate for the city from the U.S. Census was 682,669, making it the 22nd largest city in the United States. Its metropolitan statistical area (MSA) covers all of El Paso and Hudspeth counties in Texas, and has a population of 840,758.
El Paso stands on the Rio Grande across the Mexico–United States border from Ciudad Juárez, the most populous city in the Mexican state of Chihuahua with 1.4 million people.Las Cruces, in the neighboring U.S. state of New Mexico, has a population of 215,579. On the U.S. side, the El Paso metropolitan area forms part of the larger El Paso–Las Cruces CSA, with a population of 1,060,397.
Bi-nationally, these three cities form a combined international metropolitan area sometimes referred to as the Paso del Norte or the Borderplex. The region of 2.5 million people constitutes the largest bilingual and binational work force in the Western Hemisphere.
The city is home to three publicly traded companies, and former Western Refining, now Andeavor. as well as home to the Medical Center of the Americas, the only medical research and care provider complex in West Texas and Southern New Mexico, and the University of Texas at El Paso, the city’s primary university. The city hosts the annual Sun Bowl college football post-season game, the second oldest bowl game in the country.
El Paso has a strong federal and military presence. William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Biggs Army Airfield, and Fort Bliss call the city home. Fort Bliss is one of the largest military complexes of the United States Army and the largest training area in the United States. Also headquartered in El Paso are the DEA domestic field division 7, El Paso Intelligence Center, Joint Task Force North, United States Border Patrol El Paso Sector, and the U.S. Border Patrol Special Operations Group (SOG).
In 2010 and 2018, El Paso received an All-America City Award. El Paso ranked in the top three safest large cities in the United States between 1997 and 2014, including holding the title of safest city between 2011 and 2014.