Telecom.live™ is the world’s only platform to order business internet & phone service from any provider in Caribou, Maine.
100% Online Ordering
If you make business decisions on phone, internet, and similar telecom services for a property located in Caribou, you can save money and time by ordering online:
- Compare multiple offers at once from business internet and phone service providers in your area
- Order from any internet provider online, no more scheduling meetings with multiple vendors
- Get fast results and complete your order 100% online from start to finish, saving weeks of time
Compare Internet Providers In Caribou, ME
We partner with over 200+ telecom providers to find service for your local area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule several meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Shop online and compare multiple offers right at your finger tips!
We want to make it easy for you to get accurate, customized solutions for your business internet and phone service online. We also want to help you find service providers for your commercial property located in Caribou, ME. All you have to do is Get Started, and within a few minutes the telecommunications companies which service your specific business address will start competing to earn your business.
Internet Coverage In Caribou
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to Caribou. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for Caribou such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to Caribou
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites could be outdated or inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address, especially if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, is the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for Caribou, ME.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for Caribou for more related data pertaining to your city.
Please note that even the FCC website, which is only periodically updated, doesn’t have all of the options for business internet and phone service for your specific property in Caribou.
Order Online Instead
We built our platform to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing and contract agreements by linking our systems into 200+ telecom providers. With 100% online ordering, it’s never been this easy!
Business Internet & Phone Service Availability In Caribou, ME
Your Questions, Our Answers
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We created our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’ve had trouble locating a commercial phone service or business internet service provider in your area, we can help
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” in the building – allowing for some of the fastest business internet installations
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet, voice and other business telecom needs can all be handled online as well. Our interactive bot will help you describe your internet and phone setup online
- Most carriers offer bundled services. Find great deals and savings when bundling commercial phone service and business internet together from the same provider
- If your new business address in Caribou is still under construction, you may experience some delays in getting back pricing. Site surveyors could have difficulty locating your new address, preventing them from accurately quoting your new service location
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer common telecom questions.
Spotlight on Caribou, Maine
Caribou is the second largest city in Aroostook County, Maine, United States. Its population was 8,189 at the 2010 census. The city is a service center for the agricultural and tourism industries, and the location of a National Weather Service Forecast Office.
Lumbermen and trappers first set up camps in the area in the 1810s. The first settlers came to what is now Caribou in the 1820s. Between 1838 and 1840, the undeclared Aroostook War flared between the United States and Canada, and the Battle of Caribou occurred in December 1838. The dispute over the international boundary delayed settlement of the area until after the signing of the Webster-Ashburton Treaty in 1842. With peace restored, European settlers arrived in gradually-increasing numbers beginning in 1843. From Eaton Plantation and part of half-township H, Caribou was incorporated in 1859 as the town of Lyndon on April 5. In 1869, it annexed Eaton, Sheridan and Forestville plantations. On February 26 of that year its name was changed to Caribou, only to revert to Lyndon on March 9. On February 8, 1877, Caribou was finally confirmed as the town’s permanent name. Two enduring mysteries are the reason for the original name of Lyndon, and the reasons for the town’s name being subsequently changed back and forth between Lyndon and Caribou. Caribou was the “jumping off” point for a large influx of settlers who immigrated directly from Sweden in 1870-1871, and settled the nearby “Swedish colony.” The small town grew throughout the late 19th century, and with the coming of the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad in the 1890s, agricultural exports exploded. This began a boom period which lasted well into the 1960s. Caribou became the largest potato shipping hub in the world, and had many related industries.