With 200+ available providers, find commercial phone service and business internet providers in New York City, New York
100% Online Ordering
If you make business decisions on phone, internet, and related telecom services for a property located in New York City, you can save money and time by placing your next telecom order online:
- Get business internet, commercial phone and telecom service providers that serve your property’s local area to compete for your business
- Compare several offers at once and view customized prices from telecom providers right at your finger tips, likely saving you money
- No more scheduling meetings (and repeat meetings!) with business telecom sales representatives. Place your next order online!
Compare Business Internet Providers
We partner with over 200+ telecom providers to find service for your local area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule several meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Shop online and compare multiple offers right at your finger tips!
We want to make it easy for you to get accurate, customized solutions for your business internet and phone service online. We also want to help you find service providers for your commercial property located in New York City, NY. All you have to do is Get Started, and within a few minutes the telecommunications companies which service your specific business address will begin competing to win your business.
Coverage of Internet Providers Serving New York City
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to New York City. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for New York City such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to New York City
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites could be outdated or inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address, especially if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, is the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for New York City, NY.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for New York City for more related data pertaining to your city.
Please note that even the FCC website, which is only periodically updated, doesn’t have all of the options for business internet and phone service for your specific property in New York City.
Order Online Instead
We built our platform to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing and contract agreements by linking our systems into 200+ telecom providers. With 100% online ordering, it’s never been this easy!
Commercial Phone Service & Business Internet Providers in New York City, NY
Your Questions, Our Answers
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We developed our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’ve had trouble locating a commercial phone service or business internet service provider in your area, we can help
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” in the building – allowing for some of the fastest business internet installations
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet, voice and other business telecom needs can all be handled online as well. Our interactive bot will help you describe your internet and phone setup online
- Most carriers offer bundled services. Find great deals and savings when bundling commercial phone service and business internet together from the same provider
- If your new business address in New York City is still under construction, you may experience some delays in getting back pricing. Site surveyors could have difficulty locating your new address, preventing them from accurately quoting your new service location
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer common telecom questions.
Spotlight on New York City, New York
The City of New York, usually called either New York City (NYC) or simply New York (NY), is the most populous city in the United States. With an estimated 2017 population of 8,622,698 distributed over a land area of about 302.6 square miles (784 km2), New York is also the most densely populated major city in the United States. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area, the largest metropolitan area in the world by urban landmass and one of the world’s most populous megacities, with an estimated 20,320,876 people in its 2017 Metropolitan Statistical Area and 23,876,155 residents in its Combined Statistical Area. A global power city, New York City has been described as the cultural, financial, and media capital of the world, and exerts a significant impact upon commerce, entertainment, research, technology, education, politics, tourism, art, fashion, and sports. The city’s fast pace has inspired the term New York minute. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York is an important center for international diplomacy.
Situated on one of the world’s largest natural harbors, New York City consists of five boroughs, each of which is a separate county of the State of New York. The five boroughs – Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx, and Staten Island – were consolidated into a single city in 1898. The city and its metropolitan area constitute the premier gateway for legal immigration to the United States. As many as 800 languages are spoken in New York, making it the most linguistically diverse city in the world. New York City is home to more than 3.2 million residents born outside the United States, the largest foreign-born population of any city in the world. In 2017, the New York metropolitan area produced a gross metropolitan product (GMP) of US$1.73 trillion. If greater New York City were a sovereign state, it would have the 12th highest GDP in the world. New York is home to the highest number of billionaires of any city in the world.