Telecom.live™ is the world’s only platform to order business internet & phone service from any provider in Madison, Indiana.
100% Online Ordering
If you make business decisions on phone, internet, and similar telecom services for a property located in Madison, you can save money and time by ordering online:
- Compare multiple offers at once from business internet and phone service providers in your area
- Order from any internet provider online, no more scheduling meetings with multiple vendors
- Get fast results and complete your order 100% online from start to finish, saving weeks of time
Compare Internet Providers In Madison, IN
We partner with over 200+ telecom providers to find service for your local area. Imagine providers competing for your business without ever having to schedule an appointment, or spend time on an in-person meeting with a company’s sales representative; let alone having to schedule several meetings hearing the same conversation from different providers. Shop online and compare multiple offers right at your finger tips!
We want to make it easy for you to get accurate, customized solutions for your business internet and phone service online. We also want to help you find service providers for your commercial property located in Madison, IN. All you have to do is Get Started, and within a few minutes the telecommunications companies which service your specific business address will start competing to win your business.
Internet Coverage In Madison
If you found this page while searching the internet, you may have come across other web pages providing you informational “data” specific to Madison. Unfortunately, the information you find online may not be as authoritative or accurate as you’re led to believe.
These websites may include specific pieces of “data” for Madison such as:
- An internet provider’s coverage percentage for the city/town
- Maximum upload and download speeds
- Typical upload and download speeds
- Coverage maps
- Cable percentage coverage versus DSL percentage coverage
- Satellite versus Fiber
- Many other types of “data” pertaining specifically to Madison
Unfortunately, many of the figures shown at these websites could be outdated or inaccurate, sometimes by a significant amount!
The most accurate resource regarding specific information about your specified address, especially if you are about to open a new office, shop or business at a commercial property, is the FCC’s broadband website.
More specifically, see the FCC Internet Map for Madison, IN.
You may also perform an FCC Article Search for Madison for more related data pertaining to your city.
Please note that even the FCC website, which is only periodically updated, doesn’t have all of the options for business internet and phone service for your specific property in Madison.
Order Online Instead
We built our platform to locate business internet providers, compare telecom services and facilitate pricing and contract agreements by linking our systems into 200+ telecom providers. With 100% online ordering, it’s never been this easy!
Business Internet & Phone Service Availability In Madison, IN
Your Questions, Our Answers
We get asked everyday, “Can you get service in my area?”
The answer is almost always YES!
Here are some of the situations we can help you with when ordering online:
- We created our systems to handle almost all telecom requests online, even for multiple property locations that need services such as MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, Point to Point, VPLS, etc.
- Rural properties can locate service in their area online as well. If you’ve had trouble locating a commercial phone service or business internet service provider in your area, we can help
- Addresses for businesses in multi-story commercial buildings, especially in high-density cities, can typically be serviced by multiple providers that are already “lit” in the building – allowing for some of the fastest business internet installations
- New office suites, call centers, virtual office centers and similar situations requiring specific internet, voice and other business telecom needs can all be handled online as well. Our interactive bot will help you describe your internet and phone setup online
- Most carriers offer bundled services. Find great deals and savings when bundling commercial phone service and business internet together from the same provider
- If your new business address in Madison is still under construction, you may experience some delays in getting back pricing. Site surveyors could have difficulty locating your new address, preventing them from accurately quoting your new service location
If you have other telecom questions or need help getting started, visit our Help Center. We provide a valuable knowledge base to help answer common telecom questions.
Spotlight on Madison, Indiana
Madison is a city in and the county seat of Jefferson County, Indiana, United States, along the Ohio River. As of the 2017 United States Census estimate its population was 11,777. Over 55,000 people live within 15 miles (24 km) of downtown Madison. Madison is the largest city along the Ohio River between Louisville and Cincinnati. Madison is one of the core cities of the Louisville-Elizabethtown-Madison metroplex, an area with a population of approximately 1.5 million. In 2006, the majority of Madison’s downtown area was designated the largest contiguous National Historic Landmark in the United States—133 blocks of the downtown area is known as the Madison Historic Landmark District.
Madison is located at 38°45′N 85°24′W / 38.750°N 85.400°W / 38.750; -85.400 (38.750, −85.395), on the north side of the Ohio River. It is bordered to the south, across the river, by the city of Milton, Kentucky. U.S. Route 421 passes through the center of town, crossing the Ohio into Kentucky on the Milton–Madison Bridge. US-421 leads north 26 miles (42 km) to Versailles, Indiana, and south 23 miles (37 km) to Campbellsburg, Kentucky. Indiana State Road 7 has its southern terminus in Madison and leads northwest 23 miles (37 km) to Vernon. Indiana State Road 56, the Ohio River Scenic Byway, is Madison’s Main Street, leading east (upriver) 20 miles (32 km) to Vevay and west 23 miles (37 km) to Scottsburg. Louisville is 48 miles (77 km) southwest of Madison by highway, and Cincinnati is 68 miles (109 km) to the northeast.